Sorry I was not technical enough!

Really I'm not sorry about my post about roof racks for my car. The store in my area only offers Thule and they have to be special ordered . I thought the News group for my car would give a heads up on what to look for and what to stay away from. Did not think it would be a problem for FBR ( is that OK to put in caps?) Don't you just love people who live in the cyber world correcting others all the while posting inappropriately themselves under the guise "just to get it off my chest", If you don't like the post don't read it don't respond, turn off your computer go away and please yourself .

Reply to
Glenn

And in response to your request I sent a link. You don't like my posts then don't read them.

Reply to
FBR

Did it ever occur to you that not everyone with information on 2000 GP roof racks reads and or responds to this newsgroup?

Reply to
HOJO

Reply to
Glenn

"Internet police"? You take a lot on yourself. You must have felt the post was pointed at you. I sent you a link with options. Why the whining?

Reply to
FBR