The new GTO

GTO driver wrote : Stick with the fiberglass cars buddy.........

LOL !!

SR,

You by chance dont' remember an ad campaign or a T Shirt being sold years ago ( when you were there ) that said Wrap Your Ass In Fiberglass - Buy A VETTE !!

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~273,777 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

*lol* Harry, at risk of aging myself, I remember it well. Although, that expression beat the hell out of "plastic pig" which a buddy of mine calls my midyear Vette!
Reply to
Sting Ray

Or the Pontiac Trans Sport "Plastic Vantastic"

Reply to
clare

I'm just itchin' to get one.

Reply to
Joe

Hee hee, I get it... Fiberglass - itching... heehee...

As I seem to keep saying, these are before my time. But when I was just a kid when the "wrap your ass..." T-shirts were being sold. They seemed awfully naughty!

Reply to
Joseph Roche

Go to any GTO Show and see how many owners think the 73 74 are the bastard child that should have never happened. I have driven my share of each model but you must value the wrong ideals of muscle car heritage than other GTO owners if you can make a statement like that. So take your opinion and put your money down on a new Aussie Machine. Have a Nice Day.

Reply to
GTO Driver