Update on Sunfire radio problem

I just thought I would follow up on what happened with my radio if this ever happens to anyone else. Like I said before, I have a 2004 Sunfire. Radio has XM. It would go to "locked" mode and come back on at odd times. One crappy dealership (Weise GM in Columbus,IN) who was very rude replaced my radio under warranty, but that didn't help. I went to a GOOD delership (Al Reynolds in Greensburg,IN)and they set me up with a rental car and took their time to diagnose the problem. It took about a week , but they found a FAULTY BODY CONTROL MODULE. It now works just fine. If this problem happens to any of you be sure to tell your service center about this possibility or they may never find the problem.

Reply to
lockdown_16