Wanted AM/FM/ 8Track in dash radio

Wanted: Good, working AM/FM/8track in dash radio contact: snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Lou Sheeley

Reply to
Lou Sheeley

You may want to specify which vehicle this is going into as there are dozens of different Delco radios made over the last 35 years.

For instance, a 70-77 Firebird radio won't fit into a 78-81 Firebird.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Geoff Welsh

just cut the dash and install a real stereo

the old electronics are for museum peices, not cars that actually roll

Reply to
I'm Right

GW

I got to look around the basement I think I got a Motorola AM from a 63 Impala . Pulled it out of one in the junkyard about 1982ish.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~296,785 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face