Whats your opion on the Halogen Blubs

I noticed that you can now get a 7000K replacement blub for most pontiac. I just have the standard one and I know the 5000K ones are sure bright when they are shining in your eyes. Are they that much better, and if they are what is the best brand to get?

Reply to
Barry

Many, including me, are having great luck with the Sylvania SilverStars

They greatly improved the illumination on our 2000 GP. I have heard, however, that the longevity may be reduced (ie, ~1yr life depending on use) as compared with regular oem style bulbs.

Reply to
Markeau