Who's driving the oldest one owner Pontiac in this newsgroup?

Okay, I don't qualify, I'm the second owner of a 1985, that I bought off a lease in 1987, but, it's still going strong, everyday. 16 years by me. So . . . who here holds the record of still driving a one owner? Anybody?

Reply to
John

My dad is the original owner of a black '78 Trans Am 400/4-speed.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Reply to
MikeG

One owner here, but its only 12 1/2 years old but I probably got the most miles on a car that isn't really that old............

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

This is my friend Beau's car, his father bought brand new same year he was born, he passed last year, has 40k miles...still has orig brake pads. Beau just got custom plates "sincenew" .Thats my orange GTO in bottom pic...Rico

Rico

Man, you must be like 100. :)

Ray (original owner of a 2001 Trans Am.)

Reply to
ray

Not the first owner, not a Pontiac, but 305k miles on a '95 (about 1000 a week)

Reply to
Baudolino

There's actually a picture of one on the www, here:

yours?

Reply to
Slicknick

Reply to
MikeG

I also am driving a 1965 daily, but mine is a Tempest Custom 4 door. Pics can be seen at my yahoo briefcase

Havea good day!

Reply to
Brian Bohn

21 years ago my neighbour was still driving the 1927 Pontiac 2 door he had bought new for his wedding. He was born in , I believe, 1906. The car was MINT. He did not drive much. I moved then, and he died a couple years ago. Don't know for sure where the car ended up, but I heard rumors the local Pontiac dealer now owns it.
Reply to
clare

There is a '36 (IIRC) Chrysler in Winnipeg. Owned by the children of the original owner. Never restored. Mostly original paint. They still drive about 5k miles in the summer. Neat. I can only imagine getting parts for it though.... "no, it's a 36 Chrylser, not an 86...."

Ray

Reply to
ray