Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

top speed 07 gxp gp
recently got an 2007 grand prix gxp . according to pontiac its top speed is 155 mph . but the guys at my job said all american cars are regulated to 115 mph . maybe not corvettes and such but most ....
3
3

transmission
I have a 89 Pontiac Grand Am. It had a new motor put in it years ago but now I'm wondering about the transmission. It goes in reverse just fine but when you first start it it's real slow about going...
1
1

Re: opinions on 97 bonnie Carfax please
I may just not be understanding properly, but where has the car been from 2000 until now? The dealer pretty much will do what they want. If I were you, I would ask for a Carfax, and the service...

1997 bonneville 40th Anniv
Hi, I just a tourist on this ng but hope someone can help me. Other than the embles and floor mats, what special items did the 40th anniv come with? tia, peter

Re: 95 Grand Am Thermostat location
Check info at repair guides. ----== Posted via - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Re: 1963 Pontiac LeMans Tempest sells for $226,521 on eBay
I was looking at 1963 Pontiac stuff on ebay over the last couple of days (and weeks) and I never saw this listing. I think you're right.

my car hesitates
hi, i have a 94 grand prix it hesitates and runs a little rough at low speeds. when on the highway i have to go at a higher speed to keep it going. when i gun it to a high speed it takes a bit long to...
2
2

G8 GT Test Drive
I test drove a G8 GT yesterday. The car is way too quiet. The exhaust note says V-6, not V-8. I like the auto trans manual shift mode, center stack readout screen and seats. The interior seems a bit...

TCC engage/disengage
Well, here is what is going on. I bought a 2006 Grand Prix GT in May. Since I have had it, it will from time to time disengage the TCC and immediately re-engage. This only occurs while cruising. It...
1
1

pontiac G6 suspension
I have a 05 g6 i just bought is very uncomfortable on bumpy roads.I was wondering if the suspension is shot or is that the way these cars are ? Also what type of suspension does it have? How can I in...
1
1

Need help with 1997 Bonneville fuel pump probs
I bought a 1997 Pontiac Bonneville,6 cylinder front wheel drive, with 107,000 miles on it. The problem is that the fuel pump isn?t pumping enough fuel to the engine. The pump can be heard making a...
3
3

Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV
After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections show floor. The attraction is known for having one of the...

94 grand prix brake problem??
here's whats happening on my 94 3.4 grand prix ABS,about 3 years ago the abs light came on and the only syptom seem to be that besides the light being on is the anti-lock circut on ice or wet pavement...

anyone drive a new gxp in snow ?
with the front tires wider than the back i was wondering how it will handle this winter .

98 grand am no start condition
I swapped out an engine from a 2000 cavalier (2.4l 4cyl). I used all of the components from the 98 engine except the fuel rail. It seems like I am not getting fuel. Any idea why? -- Message posted...
3
3