Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997-2003 Grand Prix Overhead Map Light Bulbs Replacement Guide
One of the overhead map light bulbs in my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix was starting to intermittently fail. I took pictures of the replacement procedure and created a quick guide. Hopefully someone finds...

97-03 Grand Prix High Mount Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide
One of the two third brake light bulbs or "high mount stop lamps" on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP burned out recently. I finally got around to replacing it. I took pictures of the process and...

Pontiac G6 Headlight Bulbs Replacement Guide With Pictures
I helped a friend replace a headlight bulb on their 2006 G6 and took pictures of the process. The guide covers the high beam, low beam, signal/parking, and sidemarker bulbs including part #s. Here's...

97-03 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlight Replacement Guide With Pictures
I just replaced a headlight bulb in my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (with lovely galaxy silver metallic paint) and took pictures of the process to create a quick guide. Replacing the turn signal bulb...
1
1

97-03 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Bulbs Replacement Guide
I just replaced one of the bulbs in a tail light on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP sedan. While I was doing it, I took pictures of the process to create a quick guide. Owners of other sixth generation...

fs: gm trailer hitch (04 lesabre)
hi, you guys have helped me out back in the rec.*.pontica days so i thought i would offer this here first. i have a hitch which fits a 04 lesabre and other applications. ping me off list if interested...
1
1

Knocking - 93 Grand AM
I own a 93 Grand AM 3.3 V6. When engine is warm, I get mild knocking sound from left (belt) side of engine. Any idea what it may be?
7
7

Come visit us on..
(Grand Prixs Of North America) Nice little forum that's been growing daily for nearly 3 years!!! Hope to see ya there!!! Rick (RKELC)
2
2

Face off: GM minivans
(Car Lust) - In our past face-offs, we've compared cars that were generally considered desirable, but that's not really the case this time around. I'm pitting against each other two GM minivans--the...
1
1

1997 grand am
my serpentine belt finally went out and i am thinking about replacing it myself. is this a real pain in the butt job? or would i be better off having a mechanic install the new belt? are any special...
3
3

Completely dead 2009 G5
no power at all... and can't get the key out of the ignition... wtf? and of course it's saturday night... dealers closed tomorrow.... any ideas?
3
3

10w-30
I had a station put 10w-30 instead of 5w-30 in my engine Any problem. Should I get it out??
4
4

Black Smoke after Accident
Service King "Totaled" my 2003 Pontiac Vibe because of it's year and their damage estimate exceeded $7,000. From my best estimate the damage was to the upper right front and involved the radiator, and...
1
1

Pontiac Vibe
I have a question. By the end of 2010 the Pontiac label will be phased out completely, but where does that leave the vibe. The vibe is probably one of Pontiac's best selling cars. I know the stupid...
3
3

wheel for 2004 Grand Prix GTP
I've been losing air slowly in one of the tires on my 2004 GP GTP for a long time now. I'm sick of having to put air in it every 3-4 weeks (especially on days like today when it was cold & crappy...
9
9