1988 944 Chicago

I just moved to Chicago and need to find a good mechanic. I have a few problems already, broken driver door handle (had to repair passenger last year) etc... but I don't know of a trusty/affordable/ respectable mechanic here in the area. Does anyone have any advice? I have heard good things about H & M Autohaus and C & H Auto Center.

Reply to
MChicago

MChicago wrote: : I just moved to Chicago and need to find a good mechanic. I have a : few problems already, broken driver door handle (had to repair : passenger last year) etc... but I don't know of a trusty/affordable/ : respectable mechanic here in the area. Does anyone have any advice? : I have heard good things about H & M Autohaus and C & H Auto Center.

Midwest Eurosport in Bensenville.

Chicago Paddling-Fishing

forums.rennlist.com

Reply to