Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Porsche enhances 911 Targa with standard AWD"
Porsche enhances 911 Targa with standard AWD at
1
1

How to replace 944 soft top
I would like to replace the soft top of my 944 S2 1990, any one aware of instruction manual for such a job? sabir
2
2

best radar detector for the money
so, what's the best radar detector for the money? :)
3
3

to replace the fuel pump or not...
Had my 86 na towed in Monday with a no start. I just got off the phone with the shop and they bridged the fuel pump replay, car still didn't start. They couldn't hear the fuel pump running so the...
5
5

911 SC from '81
Hi, I want to buy me a 911 SC withe the 3.0 engine vom 1981, is there anything I have to look for (rust or a other weak spot). Thanks for the support.

reliability of 1990-94 911?
I'm looking into getting a 1990-94 911 love the body style, what a work of art! Are there any well known issues that I should be aware of with this year range? This review seems to state that the...
3
3

Porsche Picture Gallery
can also link up any websites pictures to help create the best online Porsche gallery :-) Cheers, p....

Certified '01 996 911 Tip Cab Top
I just leased an '01 with the specs in the subject from an authorized Porsche dealer, with a certified Porsche warranty up to 100k miles, or 2 years; the car currently has 70k miles, and is now almost...

Roof kit for a 911 sc Targa
I have a 1981 911 Targa with 150K miles on the clock. I need to refit the roof which has seen far better days so can anyone help with sourcing a roof kit or even a 2nd hand replacement roof? Thanks,...
1
1

924 to 944
I've currently got a 924, and I am thinking of replacing it for a 944. Is it worth it? Whats the difference between them? I find the 924 a bit basic, is the 944 better built?
3
3

FA: Porsche GT1 diecast
Some very cool Porsche GT1 cars for auction: Porsche 911 GT1 STP #38 Boutsen/Wollek UT 1/18th scale Porsche 911 GT1 Mobile 1 #25 Boutsen/Stuck/Wollek UT 1/18th scale Porsche 911 GT1 White Street Car...

911 info?
I'm rethinking my 914 fetish. I got this hankerin' fer an air cooled engine. First I looked at VWs but they're too tin-can-ish. The 914 seemed like a good compromise between fun & economy but I think...
5
5

PCM nav disc update (europe)
Hi My local dealer wants about £400 to upgrade my DVD map disc to the latest one (10.2005). Anyone else need an upgrade and willing to split the cost? This is of course assuming that they can be...

Porsche Boxster 98 for sale: Seattle Area. beautiful car !
Seattle Area: Porsche Boxer 98 - Must Sell ! Price: $18,550.00 Location: Issaquah , WA 888 429-9482 Private Party Sale Silver Luxury and Speed.... at an alarmingly low price. Call 425-557-5572 or...

Back to Porsches
I am a very recent convert to Porsche. I just bought an '02 996TT that has 18k miles on it. I picked it up last Friday and am still grinning. Anyway, while tooling around today I happened upon a 1986...