Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Original Porsche Piwis tester for sale
My email:

V-50 package on 996TT
I have purchased a 996TT (2002 CPO) and expect to be picking it up from the dealership this afternoon or tomorrow morning. The original owner was a Porsche enthusiast and took the car to events from...
5
5

Porsche remote key fob programme
Can you programme a second hand keyfob to work on a 1998 996 C2 I lost my spare key and have bought a spare working unit but have been told by Porsche that I need an "Ipass" code to mate the key to...

One Headlight Still Out, Already Replaced Bulb
The headlight on my '99 Boxster is still out although I just put in a new bulb. The highbeams and halogen lights work on both sides, it is just my regular beam on one side. I am sure the new bulb is...

3.2L stalls when cold
Hi I have a 3.2L motor in a 1979 SC. When cold, the engine stalls when you take your foot off of the accelerator, for example when you pull up at traffic lights. Once reached normal operating temp...
3
3

Need your expert opinion on which Porsche to buy ...
Hi there, I want to buy a Porsche as a summer car and don't want to invest more than 20 000 USD in the project. I'm looking at Ebay 1979 to 1990 Porsche 911, 930, etc, and I see a lot of different...
33
33

seat memory on cayman
Just got a CaymanS. Love the car but, for the life of me, I cant' set the seat memory. The manual says to turn on the ignition, then while pressing the "M" button, press one the seat memory buttons...

Which 914?
I'd like to get some feedback on the 914. I've done some research and it looks like a 73+ models with the improved transmission are preferred. Is there much of a difference among the 1.7, 1.8, 2.0...
9
9

81 924 should I buy?
Hi group, just inspected a 1981 924, It was in good condition considering it's age. the interior was worn but complete, the exhaust had a small hole so it sounded a bit like a tractor. the engine...
5
5

Cool Porsche tees
I've just found some cool Porsche t-shirts at

100 Octane fuel question
Hi, Anyone ever use 100 octane fuel on their 911? What is the effect? There is a Sunoco station on my way to work that sells the stuff at 7.99 per gallon. I am just curious? TIA Laz
3
3

FS. 924 rear wheel brake cylinders and inner wheel bearing $30 can
these were on the car for a few months cyls had a bit of pitting below the bleed screw, but the area the the pistons contact are bearing has been cleaned and regreased with Mobil 28. these are in...

6 months with my 997 C4C
I've wanted a 911 Porsche since I was 13, and I finally got it. Over all I LOVE this car. The handling is sharp with out being harsh. With the top up there's little wind noise, and when down there's...

Porsche 956 info????
hi Anyone here knows a good link to get some info about the 956 like gear ratios and chassibuild well,all info is appreaciated. Thanx in advance Nightmare

VDO
Hello i need informations about VDO on porsche 993 to update the odometer Thanks Bonjour Quelqu'un pourrait m'aider, j'ai besoin de remettre le nombre de kilom=E9tre effetcu=E9 sur mon compteur VDO...