There Is No Substitute...

Wife knows that I dream about 3 things in life

1) Her 2) Jennifer Connelly 3) owning a Porsche

So she gets me an early X'mas gift:

Electronic Arts Need 4 Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed

Great game, fun to see all of the vintage cars & the "Golden Years" & some newer ones too...She loves me, and I appreciate the gesture, but....truly, there is no substitute.

Simpson

Reply to
N Simpson

so quit whining and buy a porsche.

Reply to
The Queen of Cans and Jars

so quit whining and buy a porsche.

-----I will, right after I buy a house.

soon...soon...

Reply to
N Simpson

clearly, you need to get your priorities straight.

Reply to
The Queen of Cans and Jars