OT: FS: Kingston home

"j.roy.b" posted in seattle.forsale.housing:

> Private upscale neighborhood. 1/2 hour north of Seattle and a half hour > ferry ride. Kingston is across the Puget Sound from Edmonds. Home is 1733 > sf, high ceilings, spacious feel, 3br/2ba, gourmet kitchen, large hot tub, > view of Olympics, 2.2 private acres with garden and deck, shared ownership > in 100 of Puget Sound waterfront, large garage, propane heat water and > cooktop, zero clearance wood stove, Gentran, CC&Rs for no mobiles, all > utilities buried, 3 minutes from Kingston. > $325,000 > > Jim > 360-710-5542

Here's your home, Devil! Not a very good pic, though. Lemmee know when you're up here and I'll let you have that 993 experience. Shoot, I'll be in your neck-the-woods next week. I could use a ride into San Diego and that S2 of yours would pretty comfy...

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

"j.roy.b" posted in seattle.forsale.housing:

Here's your home, Devil! Not a very good pic, though. Lemmee know when you're up here and I'll let you have that 993 experience. Shoot, I'll be in your neck-o-the-woods next week. I could use a ride into San Diego and that S2 of yours would be pretty comfy...

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

Reply to
Devils944

Got it, and replied. Lemmee know if'n your bit bucket picks it up.

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

Got it. Did you see my Kingston home? I will buy that one if I get the job at Intermec in Everett. Home office. I have a lead with a company in Kent, that will put me in Renton, Kent or your neck of the woods and I have another lead in Seattle that will put me in the immediate surrounding area.

I just need to get a freak>

Reply to
Devils944