Valentine One -- When Is Next Version Due?

After checking around a bit, I've found that:

v 1.7 was released in 1998 v 1.8 was released in 2001

Anyone have an estimation of when the next version (1.9?) will be forthcoming?

Pete

Reply to
Pete

No idea, but hopefully whenever it is released it will ship with a Spectre immunity fix.

Reply to
Ricardo

I don't know when, but I'd love to see two things.

  1. A Real Automute: Alert at first, then quiet down to lower volume level.
  2. Nighttime readable band indicators. Perhaps put the template text over the LED.. so you can read "K" or "KA" or X" at night. ...
Reply to
LordHamster

What is the "Spectre immunity fix"? Joe C

Reply to
jlc

DS

Reply to