Next ES330

Does anyone know when the next model ES330 will be out and what features it will include?

Actually I am in Australia and we have the ES300 here. It seems pretty much the same as the current ES330 in Americaa but Lexus are still selling it here with the smaller engine. If I can convince myself it is worth the extra expense over the top of the range Camry I will get one but would like to wait until the next model is due out which seems to arrive in Australia a couple of months after it is released in America.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Joe

Reply to
joe