Wheel lug lock

We are unable to find the keys for the locks on the wheel lugs on my car. Is it possible to cut a duplicate key or what's the best way to deal with it?

Thank you in advance ...

Reply to
williammaw

A good locksmith or drill 'em off. No magic cure that I know of.

Reply to
Guru

Reply to
someone

I looked into every corner that I can think of but wasn't able to find the keys. It looks like it's coming down to breaking them off. I just hope that it can be done without damaging the wheels, especially the ones on the rear where I think the lugs are recessed deeper.

Cheers ...

Reply to
williammaw

I bought a Boxster that had em on, and didn't come with keys.. the local indy Porsche guy had a tool from Snap-on that was like a backward threaded socket, he put it on an impact wrench and it took each lock off in about .5 seconds.

Reply to
jerry