Will it help me with the ladies

If you think that you need help, nothing will help until you change your approach!

Reply to
Orval Fairbairn

porsche is not in that group - that group that will help so-called losers pickup ladies

if you need that kind of help, get a red corvette or ferrari - and have the rollie on your wrist hangout the window - and wear sunglasses on your forehead, with a popped up collar polo shirt.

porsche is more of the deep, intelligent, poised woman.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

INterested in joining the porsche lifestyle, I hear that the 911 is a hot ride, but am not sure. Will it help me with the ladies?

your pal,

BG

snipped-for-privacy@oracle.com

Reply to
Bhaskar Gorti

Of course. Ladies dig a Porsche Man especially if you race the car. "I race a Porsche" makes clothing fly off.

Bhaskar Gorti wrote:

Reply to
someone

if you have to have a "Car" to pickup ladies, and/or ladies are only interested in your car...

the relationship won't last week, hell - won't last after the sex

but if you're interested in that kind of cheapo lifestyle - knock yourself out

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

Reply to
Phil dougan

No, no, no. A Porsche always helps with the ladies. Believe me :-)) Alfred

Reply to
Alfred Inode