1 millionth Prius sold in the USA

Den 27.04.2011 12:28, skrev Elmo P. Shagnasty:

You are telling me that he is lying or at best falsifying data. But you don't do anything too prove it. You are just nagg nagg nagg. Therefore my conclusion must be that you are the liar.

hPSa

Reply to
hPSa

Statistics can prove anything.

Or do you dispute that?

Always look for what's left out.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

The car would still run and drive, it would just have a little more power and get less MPG. People have put turbochargers on the Prius before and it runs fine.

The caveats are that the HV ECU knows at all times exactly how much horsepower the ICE is putting out because it knows ICE RPM and it knows MG1 torque via the amps. If you try to boost the ICE output the HV ECU simply commands less throttle opening from the engine computer.

This is also part of the high MPG, the HV ECU knows exactly how much air and fuel is going into the ICE via the MAF and injection pulse width and it knows exactly how much power is coming out hence it can calculate the brake specific fuel consumption and run the ICE at the best point as much as possible.

Reply to
Daniel who wants to know

Den 28.04.2011 23:12, skrev Elmo P. Shagnasty:

Statistic can prove anything, but still you cant show any numbers that contradict bwilson4web's numbers. If you dont show any numbers too your favor, you will lose this debate. If you come whit an allegation, it must be followed whit proof too validate your allegation. I am only seeing allegations from you. You dont show us what you mean is left out, by hard facts.

hPSa

Reply to
hPSa

bwilson continues to leave out specific information that he doesn't like to include; nobody has to provide any numbers to point that out.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Den 30.04.2011 03:42, skrev Elmo P. Shagnasty:

You behave like a politician.

hPSa

Reply to
hPSa

not at all.

Bob, on the other hand, absolutely behaves like a politician. His charts and graphs show what he wishes, leaving out items that are inconvenient to him, hoping that no one pays any attention to that--just like a politician/magician stage performer.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty