2005?

I'm on a waiting list for the Prius and anticipate a December to March delivery. I figure that makes me slated for the 2005 Prius. I don't think there will be any dramatic changes but has anyone heard anything about the

2005?
Reply to
silledad

My dealer told me that there will be no changes, but that in mid model year they might change a color or two.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Ooh good question. I'm slated for 2005 model also but may get a delivery in October - December time frame. Toyota has been a traditionally conservative car company so I wouldn't expect anything beyond a few very minor tweaks after a new 2004 overhauled model introduction.

Reply to
der

Every dealer I've heard from (some first hand, and some second hand) has said that the only possible changes would be a color change in mid model-year, and that's only a "maybe."

On the other hand, there's an entire new set of manuals at the Toyota web site for 05s, with different part numbers from the 04s.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Based on accessories being offered on ebay, I'm led to believe that a back-up sensor may be an option on several Toyota models, possibly including the Prius.

Reply to
Bill McCalla

We just got a 2005 Prius last week and we love it. My friend has a 2004 and I fit more comfortably in the drivers seat in the 2005 than in the 2004. Surprisingly spacious for a small car. I'm 6'4" so it really matters to me. BTW, we showed up on the lot, test drove it and bought it on the spot. Very unusual for Socal but we're very happy with it.

Neil R

Reply to
Neil Rutman

That's surprising because they are exactly the same size.

That's also surprising because normally there are waiting lists for the Prius.

But I'm glad that you're very happy with it. Which option package did you get, and how much over or under MSRP did you pay?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner