2006 Prius

Any word on when US dealers will be accepting orders for the 2006 model? Seems prudent to go for the 06 and the tax credit from the feds.

Rich

2000 Maxima Driver
Reply to
RICHARD KUROSKI

Where there are long waiting lists the folks on the end will get a 2006. I ordered my 2005 mid-2004 and it arrived in February 2005. That worked very well because the honored the early 2004 msrp.

Reply to
Calidous

I'm in Seattle and put my name on the list. They project we'll get ours in January. It'll definitely be an '06. I don't think they're still manufacturing '05s now anyhow.

Sheila

Reply to
Sheila Hoffman