K750i Bluetooth compatibility with Toyota Prius

My old T610 was fully compatible with a Toyota Prius's Bluetooth system. But my new K750i seems not.
The K750i pairs OK and [initially] connects OK but after a while (say, 5
minutes) the two disconnect. I dunno whether the phone is disconnecting from the car or vice versa.
Has anyone successfully paired a K750i with a Prius?
Has anyone generally come across a K750i Bluetooth connection timing out with other devices?

Site Timeline