2010 Prius III fuel efficiency hypermiling results

Then you say:

And any cost you impose on the rest of the world, you don't care about.

Got it.

I can also maneuver myself so that you run into me. Or, even better, I can maneuver myself so that I interrupt your "driving style". I bet that really grinds your ass, when YOU can't do what YOU want--when the outside world interferes with YOU.

That's also how you get the shit beaten out of you, and how lawyers make money when they realize that you were actually the cause of the accidents you're involved in.

So to sum it up: you are autistic.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty