Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleaning fuel jets every 2 years necessary?
Ditto that. If you use E10 you're getting injector cleaner with every fillup.
22
22

Surprisingly lower mileage than claimed.
"Tests of Priuses fitted with $10,000 lithium-ion packs from battery maker A123 Systems Inc. found fuel economy rose only to mid-to-low 50 miles per gallon from the standard Prius's 46 mpg rating,...
2
2

$489.19 2004 Prius Headlamp Repair
Labor: 98.00 Parts: 358.07 Tax: 33.12 Total: 489.19 I was told the 2004 bulb, 90981-20007 is more expensive than the newer bulb, which could not be used. Is that your experience?

2010 Build-your-own now on line
addition to finding the above, I got the 2010 literature in the mail today. A couple of surprises were: A remote engine start is now available in some regions. The steering wheel telescopes. Some...

Toyota makes $3,100 on each Prius sold
And of course, there's also the dealer's profit, and in certain parts of the US, the distributor's profit. Report: Honda, Toyota Earning Profits on Hybrids 28 April 2009 The Nikkei reports that Toyota...
7
7

Creatards vandalize the Prius
don't drive one, but you can be sure "conservative" scumbags are behind most of this. Those patriotic citizens who think conservation is a sign of financial and moral weakness. They never quite wiped...
37
37

Another problem solved
Can't remember which button does what. Don't want to look at the steering wheel in traffic? Neat solution.
2
2

Help With Tires For Prius?
This gets lots of discussion at and If you want to maintain MPGs the best choices appear to be: - more Integrities (they really are very low rolling resistance, especially at higher pressures) - the...
6
6

Added Cruise Control to New Prius!
It was actually easy and looks 100% Toyota when done! I got the parts kit and instruction manual from It wasn't too bad for a shade tree mechanic like me, I can change oil, plugs brakes and stuff....
40
40

Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first, you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth.
Michelle claims her 1-ton hybrid is strong than my 2-ton car. Now we know who tells the truth. Until you're involved with a FATAL accident first, you'll learn Hybrid Isn't worth....
55
55

Drove an Insight today
Swing....and a clean miss. Honda has fired the guy who handled ergonomic design.
3
3

Leadership statement on carbon emissions
Sharing a thought and some facts with CO2 fans - Maybe it is time to examine the AlGore theory that 'the sky is falling'. He said it with such conviction that he did, after all, get a Nobel Prize....
22
22

Battery Life
Could that also be a petrol saver? What is the significance of the number 2?
12
12

Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.
We have transformed regular vehicles into hybrid-like vehicles for only 4% of a hybrid cost. Not only that, the horse power is increased nearly 2X. Although we got 60-65mpg on our 2-ton Mercedes-Benz...
28
28

2010 Prius
1&cide-1A-67-37-6F-2F-A0-35-AE-39-0C-1F-DF-C3-DB-3B&midŽ-EA-AD-0C-75-3B-BA-FD-67-C5-B5-49-4A-F4-0E-76&fname=Fred&siteid=DMG_em_200904_RLA_btw_segD&urlþature_text