A triangular and car with icon appears on the screen

I ain't angry, and I ain't a fool. But you certainly are an asshole. Fuck off, dipshit.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

. . .

So how much do you want for your Prius?

Year? Miles? Location? Options? Asking price?

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

Eight vindictive posts in just a few minutes. I think you've set a new record, at least for this peaceful group.

Reply to
Bill

Colors is an anonymous coward who appears to love to insult and incite. Usenet is, unfortunately, full of assholes like him.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Remember the good old days when windows was off in the distant future and we accessed Usenet from some DOS? There was very little of this because the ignorant slugs that troll Usenet today were either not yet born or too dumb to operate a computer.

Reply to
Bill

No, I started accessing usenet in 1990, with a Hypercard-based news reader; it was the only GUI news reader for the Mac at the time.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

I love it when self-righteous non-trolls like Michelle claims someone insults and proves it by calling THEM a coward and an asshole.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Michelle.

Reply to
red

With a man's mouth on you like that, I bet you have a big old tattoo of your girlfriend's name on your big biceps, Michelle. Drive your Prius up to Massachusetts and make it legal.

Reply to
red

Every troll thinks they are the cleverest person in the world, even after making a world class fool of himself as Colors has done. The odd thing is he is both stupider and more articulate than the typical 12 year old troll; he can precisely articulate stupid ideas. Well, except for his terminally lame "sheeple" and the improper use of "retroactive." As the famous Spaniard Inigo Montoya said, "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

The good thing is that Usenet is even more full of good, intelligent and helpful people. The regulars here are a fine illustration of that. I suppose that's why we can handle the occasional jerk who shows up wearing polka-dot clown pants.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

So... have you noticed everywhere you go it's disgusting? And *nobody* thinks you are clever but you? And the rest of us are laughing in your face and parading you around like a paint pony because you can't even stop yourself? What ever could that mean?

You are more fun to pick on than the more intelligent trolls, but you really make it too easy.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Hey, pussy, if you think that only men cuss, you don't know shit about women. But that's not surprising; a f****it like you wouldn't know anything about women, cause no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with you, you dumb-ass mother fucker.

Oh, by the way, you lose that bet, and that's not surprising either; you are a total loser, you f****ng coward.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

LOL; a troll trying to call other people trolls. You are pathetic, Colors.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Well, yeah, all trolls are pathetic. But you're right, he's a loser even as compared with the other losers. His only redeeming feature is that he isn't vile like what's-her-name, he just flails around hoping to become a legend in his own mind. He's even kinda fun to mock because he is so bad at trolling (how worthless is *that*?).

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

I don't know who you mean.

I believe that he has delusions of adequacy.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner