Adding fuel

Sometimes when I attempt to fill the tank on the Prius, the gas stops filling at a little over 1/2 a tank and will not fill any more. I brought it into Toyota and they kept it for a day, (said computer problem). Since then, it has occured 3 times. 11233 miles, 2005. Has anyone else had this problem? Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@motan-inc.com

Reply to
Matt

Sometimes when I attempt to fill the tank on the Prius, the gas stops filling at a little over 1/2 a tank and will not fill any more. I brought it into Toyota and they kept it for a day, (said computer problem). Since then, it has occured 3 times. 11233 miles, 2005. Has anyone else had this problem? Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@motan-inc.com

Reply to
Matt

How do you know the tank is not full afterwards? Does the gauge show less than full?

The bladder inside the tank can be a bother. Toyota found it necessary to minimize evaporative emissions, so we just live with it.

Reply to
richard schumacher