Adventures in service

Friday night I got a flat from a road hazard; it tore the sidewall. Saturday, I took the car to the dealership. They arranged to replace it under the road hazard warranty, getting paid directly by the warranty provider, so I didn't have to lay out anything. But they didn't have the tire in stock and wouldn't get it until Monday or Tuesday.

Tuesday, they called to let me know that the car was ready to be picked up. They even sent a courtesy shuttle to take me there.

When I got home, I found that they simply placed the spare in the back of the car, without putting it in its well or putting the tools in their proper places. I called the service advisor, and he said they would send someone here this afternoon; the guy would call about 1:30 to get directions. It's now 2:40 and he hasn't called yet. I left a message on the service provider's voice mail about ten minutes ago.

I'm about to find me another dealership to take my business to.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner