Compare and contrast Aveo sales too?

Hi,

One of the worst hybrid skeptics likes to make product placement claims for the Chevy Aveo. I understand hybrid sales, especially the Prius, have set new records. What I'd like to do is compare and contrast Prius sales performance to Korean made, Chevy Aveo. It is always so nice to have the facts and data.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

feel free to do the comparisons on the Chevy Aveo. I think GM might report their sales here:

mrv

They do indeed! On the "Car Deliveries" tab we see Chevrolet reports 3789 Aveos delivered in January 2007, up 32% (on a daily basis) from the January

2006 sales. More interesting, the venerable Impala was Chevy's best-selling car, boasting a 12% increase over the previous January.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee