GPS mounting location

Where is the best place to mount GPS (e.g. TomTom 130/Garmin 265WT) on a 2010 Prius dash? Which is better a suction cup window mount or a adhesive dash mount? Thanks. Walter .

Reply to
Neo

I mounted the plastic disk on the dash (driver'sextreme left and closest to the dash lip) and I use the suction mount on the disk. It's perfect for me.

Reply to
Bob Nulman

I have a weighted beanbag type dash mount for my (Garmin) GPS - works great! I put it in front of me, slightly to the left. My niece & a friend both had the window suction deal & both of them have had them fall off; cracked my niece's TomTom's screen.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.