Toyota

How about giving a bit of detail as to what the content of the link is?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

> textlink

It appears to be a referral link.

Reply to
Mr. G

Turn your Mercedes-Benz (any models) into a hybrid-like vehicle for only 4% of a hybrid cost. Not only that, you get extra horse power.

PS. When out-of-gas light is on, you can still go 100-150 miles with ours. Can your car do this? We beat all vehicles in terms of power, except Doge Ram Charger Police, that one we are toe-to-toe.

Reply to
GasSaver