Wait time

Just wanted to see if I could get some feedback. To all who've ordered a Prius in the last 6 months:

  1. When did you order?
  2. What did you order?
  3. How many weeks did you wait until delivery?

Thanks!

Reply to
Michael Reinders

Here in SoCal there's apparently no wait. Friends/associates have bought 2-3 in the past month or so, and had a good selection (colors, features) from which to choose.

A few weeks ago the dealer called: "It's been more than four years - are you ready to trade in for a new one? Immediate availability!" My response, of course, was that no one could tell the difference between my car and a new one by driving them. My early '04 is garaged at home and at work, so also looks new.

Fine car - I just wish Detroit had built it!

Ike

Michael Re> Just wanted to see if I could get some feedback. To all who've ordered

Reply to
Ike

Here in Houston, Tx there is a short wait (7-10 days) none on the lot though (so full MSRP) not pulled the trigger yet, just shopping around

Reply to
roadriderob