Wiring Diagrams for Prius Available?

Hi there, was looking for any wiring diagrams available for 2005 Prius's, are they out there yet? Thanks!

Gregory Harris snipped-for-privacy@codesweep.com

Reply to
Gregory Harris

Doing a Google search on "2005 prius wiring diagram" gave this as the top hit:

Towards the bottom of that page is a link to exactly what you're looking for, available only to paid subscribers, though.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

You can view what US Publications are available (in paper form) at:

2005 Prius (NHW20) Electrical Wiring Diagram, in paper, has a MSRP of $87.27. Publication # EWD599U. Order with a credit card through Toyota Publications/Material Distribution Center at 1-800-622-2033, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Time), or through your favorite Toyota parts source.

If you have a decently fast internet connection, a credit card, and a lot of patience, you can download the many little PDFs for the EWD (and any owner's or repair manuals, TSBs, recall info, new car features guides, training material, etc.) from:

(North America)
(Europe and maybe Australia)subscription pricing starts at US$10 or 10 euros for a one day pass.

Reply to
mrv

I recommend this approach. It's not the most efficient time-wise, but it's definitely the cheapest way to get exactly what you want. I downloaded all of the electrical wiring diagrams for my 2006, along with a LOT of other stuff in a couple of hours (cable modem)...all for just $10. Unfortunately they don't offer a "download complete manual at once" option.

- Doug

Reply to
DougSlug