Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2015 Toyota Prius
What do you think the 2015 Toyota Prius will look like. How much mileage would you think it would have. And how fun will It be. Thing I think of when it comes to this topic is the Prius looking more...
19
19

How do you get best mileage?
I am in love with my recently purchased Prius C. My Toyota 4Runner lost it s transmission at 180,000 and the amazing sales force put me in a Prius, a car that I have wanted since they were first...
3
3

PIC: ALERT: Toyota recalls millions of its latest Prius after a fault causes the hybrid car to stop without warning
********RECALL ALERT************* FROM: MO Toyota is recalling nearly 31,000 of its latest Prius hybrid cars because of a computer glitch which could cause the vehicle to shut down and stop. The UK...

Buying A Used Toyota Prius Hybrid: 5 Quick Pieces Of Advice

2014 Toyota Prius crash test rating drops to four stars
> From AB > > > Ok, if the 2013 and 2014's are identical , why are there changes? What gives? > > > > > > > > There have been no changes in the test standards and no changes in the car, other than...

Routine maintenance provider
I have been debating on where to bring a Prius C for routine maintenance after 25,000 miles. Will most places work on these or does owning a Prius marry you to the dealer? Do most places disconnect...

ICE Shuts Down Perhaps Too Often
My 2001 prius will run just fine. After its warmed up, when it's stopped in traffic , the ICE almost always shuts down completely, and rarely starts again, until the car moves again, when the electric...
2
2

Prius 2009 with 100K miles: buy or pass?
Hi all, My friend is selling his Prius 2009 with about 100300 miles on it. It's a s tandard hatchback, and he said he will have it pass the state inspection an d emissions tests (we are in Maryland)...
2
2

strange calculation in navigation
In my Prius+ I have the original Toyota navigation. In my last trip from France home (Netherlands) it gave some strange calculation in the available choices: Fast route: 863 km, 17:11 arrival time...

Started my 2010 Prius and it SURGED FORWARD
Wow. NEVER had that happen before. I am so glad that it was in PARK with my foot still on the brake or it would have jumped forward and hit the parked car in front of me. I'm parking further back from...
1
1

2014 Prius PIP
Anyone know when the 2014's are due out????
1
1

Prius software hack - a connection to 2010 runaway problem?
What do you guys think about this report: "As I drove their vehicles for more than an hour, Miller and Valasek showed that they?ve reverse-engineered enough of the software of the Escape and the...
2
2

Hatchback is now liftback?
What's with these new Prius ads, they call a standard 3rd get Prius a "liftback". I thought the term for the body type is still hatchback? Are they trying to coin a new term for a body type or is...

Toyota sells 3-millionth Prius
From ESPN Worldwide Prius sales top 3 million mark Over JPY 790 billion (1) to be spent on R&D for Ever-better Cars Toyota City, Japan, 03 Jul 2013 - Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) announces that as...

What's Wrong With My 2001 Prius !
Have had perfect light service for 12 years to 60,000 miles with not a single issues whatsoever. Now all of a sudden, the charging has gone Strange under a variety of conditions. e.g. - when stopped...