Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rover 416 light/indicator stork removal
Hi Just wonder if anyone knows how to remove the light/indicator stork (its on the leftside of the steering wheel) on a rover 416 fluke

Rover 111 Suspension
Hi, I'm looking for any information regarding Rover 111 suspension. The ost interesting thing is air pressure in the suspension. I'm also looking for any technical documentation regarding this Rover...

Problems with Rover 75 CD Changer
Hey all. I have a Y reg Rover 75 with the 6 disc CD changer in the glove department. Basically the other day whilst driving along I tried to swap CD's (was already listening to one fine up to that...
1
1

Rover MG ZS paint
Hi Where can I get touch up paint for my MG ZS 180? The paint code is JFV but my local Halfords doesn't have it in their book. I asked behind the counter and they'd never heard of it Cheers Pete
5
5

Rover 75 reliability
After seven years of trouble free motoring from a Honda Accord I am seriously tempted by the offers on the Rover 75 CDTI Connoisseur SE. My only concern is the long term reliability of the car. Can...
10
10

Check engine light
DiscoII check engine light came on while pull boat this weekend. With out boat truck runs fine. The check engine light actually went off yesterday, LR tech said he is behind 2 weeks. Any ideas as to...

Rover 45 first gear
I have a Rover 45 2002 and have trouble engaging 1st gear. Sometimes it goes straight in others it needs a couple of attempts. All the stop/starting in town centre traffic necessitates in and out of...
2
2

fitting Power steering pipes
Hi all Guy ask me to fit a leaking power steering pipe on his Rover 820 - seemed like a 2 minute job, The pipe was bought from rover it was approx £100 mainly cos 2 pipes come connected together -...

Radio code entry problem
Slightly different problem from the usual missing radio code in that I have the code but can't see it in the screen. Car is a Rover 600 and the display is defunct so I have to enter the code blind....
12
12

416i fuel tank
Hi all, I've got a problem with my 416 losing petrol from the top of the tank and wondered if there's a gasket that could be knackered. The Haynes manual isn't too explanatory on the tank and what's...
8
8

East Coast Rover?
Anyone have any good/bad experiences with East Coast Rover ( I'm looking to overhaul my old RR instead ofbuying a new one. I just can't see buying an LR3 (I don't like how the back looks) and the...
1
1

Nanjing forums, new boss of Rover
check the updates on MG ROVER, since the chinese own it now

rover 620 diesel
I've got the chance of swapping my 416 si (with k series engine)for a 620 diesel which needs new brake disks,question is ,is it difficult to replace the disks on this because the guy who has it at the...
2
2

'98 420 SLDi Brakes banging
Don't know if anyone else has experienced this or not... Sometimes when braking gently I feel the pedal vibrating and hear a loud banging. It feels a bit like the ABS releasing and reapplying the...
3
3

820i Central locking?
Hi, I have a Rover 820i which was broken into a few weeks back. The car is fine but the central locking has started playing up. If I lock the passenger side door, the central locking locks then 2 or 3...