fitting Power steering pipes

Hi all

Guy ask me to fit a leaking power steering pipe on his Rover 820 - seemed like a 2 minute job, The pipe was bought from rover it was approx £100 mainly cos 2 pipes come connected together - anyway got one pipe on but the other had some sort of plastic connecter but I don't have the tool to fit it. Any ideas how this pipe can be fitted without this tool.

Fluke

Reply to
fluke