218 SLD - Oil thoughout air system?

1994 218 SLD

When I look at my air filter, and throughout my air system there is a layer of oil thoughout. anyone seen this before?

Oil seems to gather at one end of the air filter.

Reply to
Christopher G. Bowler

sounds like the breather pipes which allow the crankcase to breath may be blocked, it is connected to the air box to allow fumes from the crankcase into the combustion chamber. remove them and clean them out thoroughly with white spirit or similar.

Reply to
someone