Did they ever fit aircon to a 218SD ?

Hi folks,

I was wondering (during the hot weather the other day) if they ever fiited from the factory aircon to the Rover 218SD (circa 1993?)

If so, and only as an 'idea', I wondered how easy it might be to get the stuff off a scrapped car and fit it to mine (even easier would be to buy a car with it on I know but with low funds ..).

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

It would be ZERO easy.

Retrofit air-con is a HUGE job.

Sell yours, and use the money to buy an AirCon model. Net cost of £0 depending on spec/year.

Reply to
Nom

[T] Ok, noted .. thanks ;-)

T i m