engine D16 A8E003704 vs. D16 Z5 1400286PGNFI

Hi, my uncle buy rover 216GTi with broken engine and want to repair or replace. But question is: does parts from the engine: D16 Z5

1400286PGNFI

be fits to my uncles engine: honda dohc 16 values

130 KM body XW 1993

D16 A8E003704

or not? And alternatively does first engine fits to XW 1993 body?

Sorry for my english, I hope You understand :) Its all of info I have, I hope its enoght. Thanks, Bart

Reply to
slacke