radio fault

I just replaced my rover 75 car battery. I have a synphony radio install and the unit has just come up with the code EP E02 for some reason...no matter what I try nothing seems to let me get to the code so i can put the code for the radio in

any sugestions?

cheers chris

Reply to
SpiritUK

Chris,

You don't give enough info to work on, but have you had a look to see if there is a manufacturers web site for that radio?

You could also try posting on

this is a very active forum. Note: you may have to register there to post. BRG

Reply to
BRG