Ping MrCheerful: Rover 25 radio code

Since this seems to be the official Radio Code Recovery forum, are there standard codes for a 2001-ish Rover 25 radio?

Friend of my mother's has just inherited one with 20,000 on the clock.

Cheers,

Reply to
Scott M

I had the same problem on a Rover 200 I had, the codes are not calculated but cross referenced to the number on the radio. I got my code for free on the radio codes forum on moneysaving expert, so try there.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

To stand any chance, you would need the make, model, and any serial numbers on the unit.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Cheers Chris & MrC. I've got to pop in and sort a pile of stuff so I'll see if I can summon up the enthusiasm to pull it out of the dash.

Reply to
Scott M