Re: See on autotrader

OMG is this for real or is someone having a laugh

> > I seen a G registered 827 Sterling on the trader web site. Bear in mind > that this car is a MK1 model. > > The car is for sale at a staggering £1995. > > So my MKii 827 sterling on an L plate will be worth around £4500 > > anyone interested in buying my 800 sterling???? > > Are these guys taking the p or what > > i wouldn't pay more than 600 for a good mk1 especially at this age. > > -- > Start your own home based business today : > >

James McCartney

Bought an 'M' plate Vitesse couple of weeks ago for £900 with a full mot.....£1995 for a G plate Sterling must be a printing error surely! Its 14 years old for bobs sake!

---------------------------------

Reply to
root

im have to get rid of mine, which is a late 96 facelift model 820sli hatchback in bright white /chrome but looking at car prices i will be lucky to get 500 for it

Reply to
caz

Reply to
chrismm

Buying a Rover 800 for "nothing" is not a shame ! Depreciation is your friend - my immaculate low-mileage '97 R-plate Rover

620 TI only cost me £4000 - some sucker had paid more than £20,000 for it, just four years earlier.

So why on earth didn't you buy it ?

Reply to
Nom

Reply to
chrismm

I've just bought an emaculate 95' 820 si saloon with a years MOT for £400.

Reply to
Clink