Rover 200: switch for car boot lights

Hello,

I´m searching for the switch of the car boot lighting in my car. How works it? Where can I find the activator. My Rover 200 was manufactured in 1998.

thank you matthias

Reply to
spam

I think it's associated with the tailgate latch. You can remove the trim casing by taking out two screws at the top ( nearest the screen ) and then unclipping the 9 clips. You should be able to see the wiring.

E-mail address, hopefully self-explanatory Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy