Rover 200 Radio wiring

Hi Had my Rover 200 stolen, (T reg) and when I got it back it was minus the radio. I have another radio I can fit in but cant find a guide anwhere to the colour coding of the Rover wires leading to the Radio. Can anyone assist please.

Thank you

dave

Reply to
DaveINM

Should be ISO connections - play and play mate

Reply to
AJ

Sorry , should have made it clearer. they cut the wires and took the block as well.

Dave

Reply to
DaveINM