Touch Up Paint Colour

Hi everyone

Has anyone out there got a Wedgewood Blue Rover 45/75/25 and used any touch up paint to get rid of the odd scratch?

The reason I am asking is because I recently bought some Holts touch up paint that was mixed for me in the motorists accessory shop. However it looks far too dark to me, even after lots of stirring, is this normal for metallic coloured paint?

Is the Wedgewood Touch Up paint sold by Rover the best bet for colour match? has anyone used any?

Many thanks.

Reply to
skint4sure

Paint from the maker is always more likely to match.

Are you sure you got the colour name correct, there are several blues in the Rover colour range!

Martin

In article , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com writes

Martin Reply as required

Reply to
Martin Boast

Best idea is to get the three digit paint code of the chassis plate and take that to a dealer, they are usually spot on.

Reply to
R A