Window does not open (218 coupe)

When I press the switch I can hear the click inside the door. It would suggest that the electric motor has gone. How difficult would it be (for a non-mechanic) to remove the door panel and replace the faulty motor?

MH

Reply to
MH

When I press the switch I can hear the click inside the door.

Not overly difficult, however you WILL break some or all of the plastic fasteners holding the panel to the door (around the edges of the panel, use a wide flat blade as close to them as possible to remove) and then your biggest problem will be in getting the window itself down so that you can unscrew the bolts which hold the glass to the regulator...

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis