Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Aircon effect on engine load.
I have noticed that when just tootling along about 30 in my 1998 420 SLDT; if I turn on the aircon there is a noticeable surge in the car speed as if a heavy load has been unhooked from the back...
4
4

SRS
Have a rover 220 diesel ........ what does SRS mean and why is there a permanent red 'SRS' lamp up on my dash TIA
5
5

what happened to the Rover forum on EzBoard?
site seems to be an excellent discussion forum for Rover issues. Is there any advantage to switching from UseNet to EzBoard?

Larger Wheels
I have a Rover 216 Coupe which has 16" wheels. Can anyone tell me what effect I can expect if I fit larger wheels? I know that I should expect an increase I top speed and fuel economy but lower...

Re: Rover 111 SLi remote central locking
I'm assuming that it's a three-door car. Based on this assumption, I would suspect either the locking mechanism in the driver's door is faulty or the wiring to the locking mechanism in the driver's...

Metro Radio help, please...
Okay, I haven't seen it yet but according to my sister, the radio in her Metro is showing a 'C' and there's no music. I'm hoping the original owner left the sticker on the radio and I can simply...
1
1

Ultra Low Sulphur Unleaded
Hi, Rover 827si auto 1990.... I have noticed over the months since filling up with 'Ultra Low Sulphur unleaded' you get at the service station's now, my performance has dropped and getting less...
11
11

Security code for R652 radio cannot be entered
I have the security code for the radio in my Rover 214 but since the day I removed the car battery (and replaced it) I am unable to summon the radio "CODE" message that prompts me to enter the code....

Re: Rover 800 Wheres the abs plug
Hi chris I have a 94 827 Sterling that i rescued from the scrappy as a project (yeah i like punishment). I have as yet fail to locate the ABS diagnostic plug on mine. They is another way to check the...
1
1

E.C.U Flash codes Rover 216 (1993) Honda engine
Can anyone supply ecu flash codes for a rover 216 with the honda pgm fi unit. My engine check light comes on after about 15 minutes travelling, The car still functions ok but the idle is a bit rough.I...
3
3

Honda and british engines
Hi, I am wondering which engine is the honda engine on these Rovers is it the 16 or the 14? Bill
6
6

Re: OT Powergen
One could say 'what a load of old b******s' .....
1
1

Re: EC.U Flash Codes
In message , Gary writes Yes I do! I don't know if your email is munged but, if you de-munge mine, feel free to email.

tap tap
I have an m reg 820 it has of late developed a tap tap noise on tick over its about every second and speeds up as you open the throttle is this a dodgy tappet it seems to originate from that sort of...

Rover Stereo
Hi I have just acquired an 820 - the radio/cassette worked fine. The battery needed replacing and (off course) the radio now wants a code - the previous owner has lost the card and having told me two...
2
2