Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Alloy Wheel Wright
Hi, does any one know how heavy the origanal 6 spoke 600Ti alloys are? cheers dan

New small car, CityRover, built in India
Might be interesting. Check it out at: http://www.tripnet.se/rcos/indexe.html
1
1

Jerky acceleration when engine hot, overheating?
The car is a 1993 Rover 420 GSi Turbo (petrol) I'm trying to solve a problem of random jerkiness under hard acceleration. The jerkiness happens when the engine is warmed up/hot, and gets progressively...
5
5

Key fob buttons query
I've just recently acquired a 1995 Rover 820 (from a dealer). The key fob has a two-button device on it, but has no batteries in it. I assume it's for remote central locking and immobiliser? One...
8
8

Consumption
1992 214sli I am getting only 110 miles to half a tank of fuel, thats about 22 mpg - whats wrong? is this right?
9
9

214 Wheel Alignment
Please help, this is my second Rover I've had the same problems with. When I got my 1st Rover the steering wheel wasn't centred, I took it to a garage who said the tracking needed doing, I paid nearly...
2
2

Re: Rover 220GTi (J Reg 92/93) M16 Loosing Water
Head gasket problems causing water loss on the M series are very rare most like causes are the rad or water pump or one of the metal pipes. Rover crossflow rads get pretty tired around the 100 k mile...
3
3

Parts Wanted Urgently!
Need a water pump, doors (rust free as possible), intercooler and carb for Mg Montego Turbo, email me if you can help or leave message on the forums of Enthusiasts - Visit the brand new site just for...
1
1

anyone else noticed increased fuel consumption?
over last 2 weeks, i am going through a lot more petrol than usual. In my 416, i usually get max 400 miles to a tank, only struggled 310 this time round. Also found some water needed as well. Wouldnt...
2
2

Immobiliser fob problem
I just bought an N reg Rover 111 Kensington but the immobiliser fobs (two button) are both very worn and one didn't seem to be working. My dad took it apart and when you could press the immobiliser...
2
2

very annoying rattling under car
I know what it is now, it is a plate the is attached around the exhaust, roughly under the handbrake area. There is a plate under the exhaust and above and they are supposed to be connected where they...
6
6

620 ti gearbox troubles
Hi. I recently bought an M reg Rover 620 Ti and I've started to get major trouble with the gear change. I know the reverse is troublesome on the 600 series anyway, but it's become very difficult to...
1
1

OT Freelander to be built at Halewood
Ford have announced they are moving production of Land rovers Freelancer to the Jag factory at Halewood

Rover 416 R Reg - Honda or Rover Powered?
Hi I recently bought a used 416 Sli on an R plate. It hadn't had a cam belt change and was pushing 74,000 miles so booked it into my local garage, who initially quoted the replacement cam belt for a...
1
1

214si (P reg) ...overheated really badly tonight
...it's too dark now to do much investigation other than there is practically no water in the engine! I did a 10 mile round trip...what with a new baby in the back & my radio playing (ie head in the...
3
3