1973 95 in NZ

Nice looking 95 for sale in New Zealand on www.trademe.co.nz I wouldn't be allowed another Saab!

--
Richard Sutherland-Smith
19 Webb Road, Wanganui 4500

He he neither would I, but it hasn't stopped me 'acquiring' more yet. Once I get rid of my current parts car I can probably get another one (a goer I think). Seen a nice two-tone 84 c900 for sale recently with an 8V turbo engine. The two-tone paint job was only done in 84 I think?
Craig.
--
Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au
http://lios.apana.org.au/~c900 | http://www.classicsaab.net and other URL's
writes:

Hmm, one of the ugliest cars ever built,but strangely beautiful...
If this was in the UK I'd be bidding, but shipping to UK is likely to be a small fortune I guess? Any clues?
Al

Would be a lot easier to find one in the UK or mainland Europe. Cheaper too.
--
MH
'72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96