Geolander 900's

Today with no regret at all I said goodbye to the Geolander 215-55-17 tyres on my 05 OBW. With only 35000 klms (or +/- 21700 miles) they were completely shot. I drive normally on all sealed roads, tow a trailer occasionally and that's about all. Anyway, I replaced them with a set of Toyo Teo Plus tyres which I have heard quite a few good things about. Hopefully I can tell you how they went in about 60,0000 klms time.

This is a very informative group and I get a lot out of it. Cheers.

Reply to
Phil