1992 saab 900s conv 2.1 ac problem

Last year I had new compressor,new hoses, and all new feron done on my

900s. AC worked great all last year even worked last week when I turned it on. Now when I turn it on the compressor does not come on. I also noticed my fans dont come on. The fans always come on when ac is turned on now they only come on when they normally wopuld to cool down engine any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks papa
Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

I think that if there is no pressure in the system, the low pressure switch will prevent the AC system from coming on. Probably including the fan. The other possibility is that there is a blown fuse. If I were you I would start by checking fuses.

John

Reply to
John B

Possibly relay/contactor