9000 2.0 T very cheap! UK

Saab 9000 2.0 T with Abbot Racing mods.

1989 5 Door hatch.

Out of tax and test a few months ago. Running rich problem and I ran out of patience and money!

Blue with leather interior 210 000 miles.

Alloys and good tyres. It ran very well until it started to run rich - blowing unburnt fuel out the back and 13mpg!

It should start if the battery is recharged .

I now need the room to build a garden shed. Located near Lincoln.

Offers invited

cheers

Dave A

Reply to